About & Contact
“The Prospectus works to proliferate information relevant to Parkland-goers and provide its student workers with a space conducive to the learning environment.”
Prospectus News is Parkland College’s campus-wide student newspaper, and has been in constant production since late 1968. Our writers, photographers, and editors are exclusively students of Parkland College with a variety of majors, not just journalism. We set out to provide an outlet for students to further develop their writing, communication, and critical thinking skills.
The Prospectus publishes weekly during Parkland’s spring and fall semesters, and roughly once each month during summer. Our 2017-2018 publication dates can be found in our media kit, under the “Advertising” tab; this website will be updated with new student-produced content on these dates.
General inquiries should be sent to email@example.com.
- Corrections: We strive to publish fair and accurate information. Please let us know if you believe a correction to published content is in order.
- Grammar Suggestions: If you find incorrect or otherwise unclear grammar or wording in any articles, please do not hesitate to let us know.
- Letters to the Editor: Interested in submitting a letter to the editor? Contributions must be typed, include the author’s name, and sent to the above address. Please include the words “letter to the editor” in the subject line of your email. The Prospectus reserves the right to edit or deny any contributions.
- Website Inquiries: Questions or comments regarding prospectusnews.com can be directed to the above address.
- Employment: If you are interested in working with Prospectus News, click on the “Work with us!” tab, review our employment requirements, and submit the completed application form. Alternatively, you can stop by Student Life in the U-wing to pick up a paper application.
Contact information for specific Prospectus News management staff can be found under the “Advertising” tab.
Prospectus News | Room U106
Parkland College, 2400 W. Bradley Ave., Champaign, Ill. 61822